TITLE: Marketing Data Associate
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Part-time
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Sales
Provides marketing data and analytical support for the CSO Marketing department. Supports the Marketing Manager, Patron retention in database management, sales reports and customer retention strategies. Assists with patron notifications through mail and email. Supports Marketing team efforts to increase ticket sales, strengthen patron loyalty and develop new audiences.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of subscriber/donor database, processes and reporting by working closely with the Marketing Manager-Patron Retention, Director of Marketing & Business Analysis, Database Administrator, Ticketing and Donor & Development Services
2. Create and manage list extractions for mailing, telemarketing, email, etc.
3. Provide support on campaigns for classical subscription series and patron retention efforts.
4. Develop and maintain data analysis and reports to monitor the success of marketing campaigns and events
5. Assist with maintenance of subscriber and single ticket buyer data
6. Execute select Patron Service notifications through mail, email and voiceblasts.
7. Manage list trade contacts and execute trade requests/contracts.
8. Enter prospect data from marketing events to support audience building strategies.
9. Proofread marketing materials.
10. Special projects as assigned.
1. Reports to Marketing Manager, Patron Retention.
2. Works closely with members of the marketing, ticketing, development and web teams.
3. Other contacts include: CSO departments, vendors and volunteers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. At least one year experience in marketing, arts administration or related field.
2. Formal education (minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience) required.
3. Understanding and appreciation of music.
4. Experience in spreadsheet applications and word processing. Advanced experience with spreadsheet applications preferred. (MS Office).
5. Strong attention to detail and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
6. Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills.
7. Working knowledge of Tessitura, Raiser’s Edge or other database applications a plus.
Pleasant office environment.